Published Tuesday, 04 January, 2011 by Joe Cox
1. Cook the amount of spaghetti you want and drain. Put it back in the pan.
2. Mix in around 25-50g of margarine.
3. Mix in a handful or 2 of grated cheese until its melting over the spaghetti.
4. Mix in a dollop of garlic puree. Should start smelling very tasty by now!
5. Mix in a dollop of ketchup. Not too much, but enough to cover the spaghetti.
6. Plate up, enjoy, and share!
It may sound pretty rank at first, but everyone i've showed it to absolutely loved it! Give it a try! you can at least get 2 meals out of this for less than a fiver, depending on how much spaghetti you use.
its great for a hot day and its really delicious !!!!
The most delicious thing you'll ever eat. Quick and easy too!
Pretty Easyy And Tastes Awesomee
the best toast you've ever had!!..3 ingredients only!!!
really yummy soup