Published Tuesday, 04 January, 2011 by Joe Cox
1. Cook the amount of spaghetti you want and drain. Put it back in the pan.
2. Mix in around 25-50g of margarine.
3. Mix in a handful or 2 of grated cheese until its melting over the spaghetti.
4. Mix in a dollop of garlic puree. Should start smelling very tasty by now!
5. Mix in a dollop of ketchup. Not too much, but enough to cover the spaghetti.
6. Plate up, enjoy, and share!
It may sound pretty rank at first, but everyone i've showed it to absolutely loved it! Give it a try! you can at least get 2 meals out of this for less than a fiver, depending on how much spaghetti you use.
The most amazing bacon dish in the world
The most delicious thing you'll ever eat. Quick and easy too!
A delicious recipe that doesn't contain too many calories.
simple, delicious every thing a chef would dream of.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL