Published Sunday, 09 August, 2009 by Anna
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. cook pasta according to packet instructions
3. whilst pasta is cooking slice cheese (enough to cover the top of a medium sized baking dish
4. drain pasta and empty into baking dish. stir in tuna (break up into bitesize chunks) and tomato soup
5. top with cheese and bake in oven for about 15 minutes (until cheese is bubbling and golden coloured
We've got you covered for dinner tonight!
Remember to upload your student friendly recipe at www.studentrecipes.com studentrecipes.com/recipes/pasta/pasta-bake-1