Published Sunday, 09 August, 2009 by Anna
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. cook pasta according to packet instructions
3. whilst pasta is cooking slice cheese (enough to cover the top of a medium sized baking dish
4. drain pasta and empty into baking dish. stir in tuna (break up into bitesize chunks) and tomato soup
5. top with cheese and bake in oven for about 15 minutes (until cheese is bubbling and golden coloured
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.