Published Tuesday, 05 July, 2011 by Sky
1) Chop the bacon (as much as you like) into small pieces and fry them.
2) Boil the pasta and when they're cooked, mix them with butter/olive oil.
3) Then, mix the bacon and pasta together.
4) Put them in a casserole and pour cream over.
5) Top them with as much cheese as you like.
6) Bake until the cheese is golden brown.
7) Instead of cream, you can also use canned soups like: cream of celery, cream of mushroom, etc.
8) Diced vegetables can also be added to this dish.