Published Saturday, 07 February, 2009 by Jamie Middleton
- Dice onions and fry in wok or similar
- Cut bacon into little squares (separating it as you add it to the wok helps it to cook)
- Crush garlic and add to wok
- When onions, bacon and garlic are cooked, chop up mushrooms and add to wok.
- Leave to cook for ten minutes
- Add sweetcorn (don't drain of the liquid unless it's salty)
- Add tomatoes.
- Pepper to taste (takes away the sweetness of the tomatoes)
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes while cooking pasta
- Serve over pasta, good with pitta bread, naan bread etc.
This makes enough for four, but is easily frozen, and tastes just as good after!