Published Thursday, 29 July, 2010 by matt osborne
1. Take the spaghetti and follow the instructions on the packet to make up.
2. Once cooked, drain off the water.
1. Set oven to 200oC and leave to warm up whilst ya doing the rest.
2. Chop up all the bacon into squares and cut the onion into cubes. do the same to the mushrooms
3. Place these into a frying pan and cook until they all look a golden colour.
4. Empty the sauce into a saucepan and add the bacon and the onion.
5. Heat the sauce until the sauce is hot.
Grate the entire block of cheese.
Making the dish
1. Once all layers are ready take the caaserole dish and layer each layer in turn. 1 then 2 then 3. Keep this up until the dish is full. Use the last of the cheese to cover the top layer.
2. Put the lid of the casserole dish on and place in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
These have got to be the easiest brownies ever! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-brownie-2
quick and easy, for one or more
Easy way to get a creamy, delicious pasta sauce in next to no time
Cheap and easy to make pasta bake
Yummy - adapted from a heinz tomato soup tin
Really filling between a few mates