Published Thursday, 31 January, 2013 by Mel
1. Grab a large pot and start to boil water
2. While the water is boiling start to chop up your ingredients into small pieces; onions, bacon and garlic
3. Once water has boiled, use all of the 500g packet of pasta, put it in the pot and let it boil to the set time written on the packet (time varies depending on brand and type of pasta so read carefully)
4. Grab a large saucepan, turn the heat on high and place oil in the pan in preparation for frying.
5. Once the pan is hot put your chopped up bacon and garlic in the pan and let it cook for about a minute and a half.
6. Then grab the chopped up onion and place it in the pan with the rest of the ingredients and cook until onion is translucent.
7. Now turn the heat down to low and pour all of the 300g thick cream into the pan. Make sure the cream doesn't come to a boil.
8. Let the cream simmer for about a minute and then add in your black pepper and worcestershire sauce. Add as much black pepper as to your taste, but be careful of the worcestershire sauce. To much can ruin the dish as its a salt sauce. Only add in tiny amounts at a time until it suits your taste.
9. Once the black pepper and worcestershire sauce is mixed in, put half a tea spoon of corn flour into a cup with a few drops of water, mix until watery and then place into creamy sauce. This thickens the sauce up.
10. Keep the sauce simmering on low whilst you drain the pasta.
11. Turn heat off the sauce and scoop pasta into bowls, than place as much sauce as you like over the pasta and you have your boscaiola!
Great meal for mates just before a night out or even while the footy is on and the beer is flowing
A healthy and tasty salad that's very easy to make!
Quick & easy recipe, giving you a complete meal. more recipes in sarah's cookerebook see amazon.
Ideal Hangover Food!!
Jamie olvier made this not me