Published Monday, 01 April, 2013 by Georgina
1. Put pasta into pan with boiling water and a pinch of salt for about 10-12 minutes.
2. Put minestrone soup into pan and leave to warm up on a medium-low heat. If you are adding extra veg cut them up before hand and add into soup. You need to make sure you have enough time so that they cook. Otherwise you can cook them separately and then add in later.
3. Cut up sausages into quarters and roll each piece into an individual ball. Once finished put cooking oil into frying pan and allow to heat up. The meatballs may not cook inside if the oil isn't properly heated.
4. Put meatballs into the frying pan. Keep eye on them whilst making the sauce. Make sure you keep flipping them.
5. Now you can make the sauce this is where you can get creative, if you stick to simple flavors instead of adding in loads of powerful ones. Break up the oxo cube add into soup, mix in. Now add paprika, pepper, squeeze of garlic puree. Add any other flavors you want, but this sauce will already be full of flavor.
6. When the pasta and meatballs are cooked and the sauce is simmering, drain the pasta and mix into the minestrone sauce.
7. Put the meatballs into the mixture and it's ready to serve. (you can also add cheese onto the top)