Published Wednesday, 23 November, 2011 by Taylor
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
- Take off the heat, add the milk a little at a time, stirring (or whisking) each time, to make smooth.
- Bring to the boil when all the milk has been added.
- Keep stirring, then turn down the heat until it's simmering.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring the whole time.
- Take off the heat, add cheese and stir until melted. The sauce should thicken.
- Add pepper to taste (optional)
Once you've drained your pasta, simply put the pasta back into the warm pan and add the sauce. Place back on the hob for a few minutes, stirring all the time, letting it heat up.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr