Published Wednesday, 23 November, 2011 by Taylor
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
- Take off the heat, add the milk a little at a time, stirring (or whisking) each time, to make smooth.
- Bring to the boil when all the milk has been added.
- Keep stirring, then turn down the heat until it's simmering.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring the whole time.
- Take off the heat, add cheese and stir until melted. The sauce should thicken.
- Add pepper to taste (optional)
Once you've drained your pasta, simply put the pasta back into the warm pan and add the sauce. Place back on the hob for a few minutes, stirring all the time, letting it heat up.
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0