Published Wednesday, 18 November, 2009 by Laura
This is a recipe that got me through my first year. Its so cheap and easy, makes quite a lot (about 6 servings) and can be frozen and defrosted whenever!
1. Chop onion and garlic and fry onion in a small amout of vegetable oil in a large saucepan until soft
2. Add garlic and cook for a further couple of minutes (make sure the garlic doesn't burn!)
3. Add tomato puree and cook for another minute or two.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano and worcestershire sauce (theres no specific quantity for these - i just chuck some in!) and pepper.
5. Add chilli if using, cover and cook for around 30-60 minutes (you don't need to be there the whole time, just stir every so often!)
6. Cook spaghetti and serve!
Quick and healthy Tuna Pasta, great for hungover guilty-free day!
Amazingly cheap, easy and delicious pasta bake
A quick and easy pasta with a fresh tomato sauce
Very Quick and very yummy! Serves 2
pasta with tomato soup and cheese
How Well Do You Know The Opening Number From Beauty And The Beast?
Clearing: a second chance to move forward
If you dont get the grades youre hoping for this year, you can still find a university place through Clearing
Calling all #students
Please take the time to fill out this survey on online grocery shopping for students for Danielle's degree.
The best three-ingredient recipes from Nutella brownies to pulled pork http://t.co/m67yE16DD6
Britain is having its pie and eating it too http://t.co/qHE34f0esH
Premier Inn has launched a purple sauce for some reason http://t.co/0QoVGv58lt