Published Wednesday, 18 November, 2009 by Laura
This is a recipe that got me through my first year. Its so cheap and easy, makes quite a lot (about 6 servings) and can be frozen and defrosted whenever!
1. Chop onion and garlic and fry onion in a small amout of vegetable oil in a large saucepan until soft
2. Add garlic and cook for a further couple of minutes (make sure the garlic doesn't burn!)
3. Add tomato puree and cook for another minute or two.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano and worcestershire sauce (theres no specific quantity for these - i just chuck some in!) and pepper.
5. Add chilli if using, cover and cook for around 30-60 minutes (you don't need to be there the whole time, just stir every so often!)
6. Cook spaghetti and serve!
Amazingly cheap, easy and delicious pasta bake
Quick and healthy Tuna Pasta, great for hungover guilty-free day!
Very Quick and very yummy! Serves 2
A quick and easy pasta with a fresh tomato sauce
pasta with tomato soup and cheese
We might host a Halloween party just so have a reason to make an exorbitant amount of these little guys.
Here's the perfect cocktail for any party! Keep it casual with solo cups or class it up with martini glasses. Either way, this drink will be a hit. And yes, Student Recipes has cocktail recipes. Upload yours today.
Loubia beans. (baked beans): Traditional Algerian food. http://t.co/vS1hbLehyP