Published Friday, 25 May, 2012 by Molly
1. Cook macaroni according to packet directions. Drain and run under cold water. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Fry onion and bacon until onion is softened. Add garlic, stirring for 1 minute or until aromatic.
3. Add oregano, tomatoes, soup, paste and macaroni to pot. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir vigorously until combined. Stir in cheese until melted through. Check for seasoning.
4. Reduce heat to low, pop a lid on and simmer for about fifteen minutes.
5. Serve, piled high in bowls with lots of parmesan.
Very easy - perfect for broke college students like me
A great moreish cheap anytime bake in 20 mins
Perfect for a quick feed before a night out
A very simple way of making macaroni cheese
chicken breast filled with cheese wrapped in bacon