Published Tuesday, 28 June, 2011 by Rebekah
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add a chicken stock cube ( I recommend Knorr stock cubes as I've found they give a lovely flavour to the pasta)
2. One the stock cube has fully dissolved, add the pasta and sweetcorn to the pan and let it simmer. If you are using tinned sweetcorn, don't add it until nearer the end with the other ingredients, as it doesn't take as long to cook as frozen sweetcorn.
3. Whilst the pasta is cooking, chop up the rest of the ingredients into small pieces. I haven't given amounts for the ingredients as its up to you how much you wish to have.
4. Once the pasta is nearly cooked, turn up the heat to boil off most of the water. Don't drain the water off, as the chicken stock will boil down to make a lovely sauce which will stop the pasta from being too dry.
5. Once the water has nearly boiled off, turn cooker down to a medium heat and add the chicken, chorizo and red pepper.
6. Add the greated cheese whilst the pan is still on the hob, and stir the pasta so the cheese melts and coats it thoroughly.
Serve and enjoy! :)
chicken salad: fruity twist on a classic https://t.co/kwZ46UPsaZ