Published by Yann
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes
2. Peel the onions, and chop them up along with the peppers (slices) and carrots (thin disks or grated)
3. Pour 1 tables spoon of Olive oil in a frying pan and put on medium heat
4. When hot, add chicken and vegetables and let fry for 15 mins. Then add 2 table spoons of soja sauce and stir regularly.
5. During this time, fill a saucepan with salted water and bring to boil. Put noodles in boiling water and turn off heat and put a lid on. Leave for 5 mins and then drain water.
6. Add pasta in frying pan with the rest to fry it all up for 5 mins.
7. Thank you for coming to Shitty Wok!