Published Monday, 29 August, 2016 by Andrew Smylie
1. Cover pasta with boiling water (add a pinch of salt and a drop of oil to stop it sticking).
2. Heat up a tbsp of oil in a wok/large frying pan on a high heat.
3. Roughly dice chorizo and add to pan.
4. Finely dice onion and add to chorizo in pan.
5. Once the onions are starting to colour, add in the finely diced (or crushed) garlic (dont add before this because garlic burns very easily!)
6. Add a splash of balsamic, cook for 30s to remove the acidity, then add a tsp of chipotle paste, cook for a further 30s.
7. Add the chipped tomatoes, basil and a few chilli flakes.
8. Stir all the ingredients in, taste and add balsamic/basil/salt/pepper etc to taste.
9. Turn wok down to a low heat until pasta is cooked.
10. Drain pasta when cooked, add to wok to mix through the sauce.
11. Serve up and munch away.
Works best with chorizo but any meat will work well!
A hearty chicken and chorizo pasta dish
Pretty much what it says on the tin.
A nice pasta dish
Simple, quick and lovely.
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd