Published Monday, 29 August, 2016 by Andrew Smylie
1. Cover pasta with boiling water (add a pinch of salt and a drop of oil to stop it sticking).
2. Heat up a tbsp of oil in a wok/large frying pan on a high heat.
3. Roughly dice chorizo and add to pan.
4. Finely dice onion and add to chorizo in pan.
5. Once the onions are starting to colour, add in the finely diced (or crushed) garlic (dont add before this because garlic burns very easily!)
6. Add a splash of balsamic, cook for 30s to remove the acidity, then add a tsp of chipotle paste, cook for a further 30s.
7. Add the chipped tomatoes, basil and a few chilli flakes.
8. Stir all the ingredients in, taste and add balsamic/basil/salt/pepper etc to taste.
9. Turn wok down to a low heat until pasta is cooked.
10. Drain pasta when cooked, add to wok to mix through the sauce.
11. Serve up and munch away.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk