Published Monday, 29 August, 2016 by Andrew Smylie
1. Cover pasta with boiling water (add a pinch of salt and a drop of oil to stop it sticking).
2. Heat up a tbsp of oil in a wok/large frying pan on a high heat.
3. Roughly dice chorizo and add to pan.
4. Finely dice onion and add to chorizo in pan.
5. Once the onions are starting to colour, add in the finely diced (or crushed) garlic (dont add before this because garlic burns very easily!)
6. Add a splash of balsamic, cook for 30s to remove the acidity, then add a tsp of chipotle paste, cook for a further 30s.
7. Add the chipped tomatoes, basil and a few chilli flakes.
8. Stir all the ingredients in, taste and add balsamic/basil/salt/pepper etc to taste.
9. Turn wok down to a low heat until pasta is cooked.
10. Drain pasta when cooked, add to wok to mix through the sauce.
11. Serve up and munch away.
Works best with chorizo but any meat will work well!
Pretty much what it says on the tin.
A hearty chicken and chorizo pasta dish
Simple, quick and lovely.
A nice pasta dish
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr