Published Friday, 10 September, 2010 by Mechelle Claire
1) Boil the pasta for 6-7mins
2) Chop and fry the bacon in a pan for a few minutes
3) Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the cream, milk and cheese
4) On a low heat, keep stirring until the cheese melts and it thickens up.
5) Add salt and pepper
6) Add in the bacon and a sprinkle of breadcrumbs and stir
7) Put the pasta into a pyrex dish and sprinkle the last of the cheese and breadcrumbs
8) Place dish under the grill for 5-6 mins until lightly browned on top
SERVE & ENJOY!!
As a student it's important that you get enough protein to keep you energized throughout the day. Here are 14 ways to ensure you do just that! Find more snack ideas on our Pinterest Page! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/