Published Friday, 10 September, 2010 by Mechelle Claire
1) Boil the pasta for 6-7mins
2) Chop and fry the bacon in a pan for a few minutes
3) Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the cream, milk and cheese
4) On a low heat, keep stirring until the cheese melts and it thickens up.
5) Add salt and pepper
6) Add in the bacon and a sprinkle of breadcrumbs and stir
7) Put the pasta into a pyrex dish and sprinkle the last of the cheese and breadcrumbs
8) Place dish under the grill for 5-6 mins until lightly browned on top
SERVE & ENJOY!!
Vegetable Ribbon Pasta: Vegetarian Healthy Pasta Dish for 70pence https://t.co/u0isFnsa0Y
prawns koliwada: crispy and yummy recipe https://t.co/APG1vwdWja
chicken salad: fruity twist on a classic https://t.co/kwZ46UPsaZ