Published Monday, 02 July, 2012 by Gerica
1. To your liking, you may season the chicken breasts before cooking with salt, pepper, or some heat.
2. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles in salted water until just a tad before completely done (you will cook a little more later). The chicken is cut into bite sized pieces when done cooking.
3. When both are done, drain noodles, and in the same pot, add chicken, whipping cream, parmesan cheese, and seasoning packet. Stir to combine ingredients at med/low heat.
4. Let your dish heat to melt cheese and heat whipping cream while stirring occasionally.
5. Let sit a few minutes to thicken sauce. Stir, serve, and enjoy!
It's Friday! Let's celebrate with Honeyed Fruit Sundaes!