Published Tuesday, 03 November, 2009 by Anest Pritchard
Before making the sauce, put the pasta in a pan to boil so that it's ready once your sauce is! :)
To make the sauce:-
1. Chop up the shallots finely and fry lightly in a pan with some oil. Do not brown
2. Pour in a small cup of white wine (around half a mug) into the pan with the shallots and leave to simmer until the white wine has reduced to around a quarter of the amount that you put in (you can drink the remaining wine.....mmmmm)
3. Pour in the cream (a decently full mug) and stir well until the shallots and wine have mixed well with the cream
4. Add the dill herbs into the creamy mix. Around 1-2 table spoons should be enough and mix well then leave to simmer for around 5 mins
5. Add salt and pepper to season
Now for the rest! -
1. Chop up the smoked salmon slices into decently sized pieces
2. Drain the cooked pasta of water and then pour in the sauce on to the pasta and stir well
3. Add the smoked salmon into the mix and stir well once again
4. Done and dusted....put on a plate and munch away!
Low fat creamy pasta dish
Easy to make, quick and tastes great. got it from an italian friend who hates tomatoes. serves 2
A tasty and easy pasta salad that is sure to impress!
Simple, healthy, but kinda fancy pasta dish to impress!
so easy and so tasty