Published Wednesday, 06 April, 2016 by Sophie Copland
1. Boil some water and cook the pasta like you would normally
2. Whilst doing this - use a frying pan and add a small amount of oil
3. Cut up your parma ham into small chunks and throw into the frying pan for approx 5 minutes
4. Season the parma ham with black pepper (This bit is very important)
5. After the parma ham looks fairly cooked, add the cream to the frying pan
6. Making sure the cream doesn't boil, stir gently on a low heat for the next 5 minutes.
7. Drain the pasta and add the cream sauce/parma ham. Mix well.
Add any decoration you like or extras along the way! Enjoy!
very cheap and quick carbonara!
Fettuccine and tuna pasta
Yummy thai sweet chilli peanut noodles
Simple, filling and tasty.
Really filling and yummy
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn