Published Sunday, 15 February, 2009 by Becky
1. Cook the pasta according to directions
2. Meanwhile, take the sausage meat out of their skins and roll into several balls, whatever size you like.
3. Fry the onion and the garlic in a large frying pan for a couple of minutes, once the onion is soft add the tin of tomatoes and bring to the boil.
4. reduce heat immeditely and leave, uncovered, to simmer gently until juice is reduced to about half. add salt pepper to taste
5. fry the meatballs in a seperate pan, browning on all sides. Make sure they are cooked all the way through (the best way is to cut one in half).
6. Drain the pasta and mix the tomato, garlic and onion in, coating all the pasta.
7. Stir in the meatballs and serve straight away.
8. Top with grated cheese if you like.
You could add fresh, chopped basil to the sauce, that tastes great too!
Four easy cheap ingredients and 20 minutes
Pasta with tinned Meatballs - quick & yummy!
You must try this !!
An easy and cheap recipe for when you are on a student budget.