Published Thursday, 30 May, 2013 by Christina
1. Boil noodles on high until fully cooked.
2. Cook sauce on half heat, stirring constantly (if not, it will burn)
3. (if you choose to add ground beef, cook it in a large frying pan with vegetable oil until completely brown.)
4. Add ground beef to sauce.
5. Strain the water out of the noodles.
6. Put the sauce into the frying pan with three large tablespoons of margarine/butter. Stir it into the sauce until it disappears.
7. Add spaghetti to the sauce in the pan. Then add your desired spices. (i recommend a 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, a teaspoon of oregano, and just a pinch of lemon pepper.)
8. Only fry the spaghetti/sauce mixture until your desired temp since it is already cooked.
9. Serve and enjoy! :)