Published Sunday, 18 January, 2009 by Simon Holloway
1. Cook the pasta
2. Bang in the soup straight from the tin
3. Add some cheese into the sauce
4. Put in a large serving bowl
5. Sprinkle abundant amount of cheese ontop
6. Whack under the grill until cheese goes golden brown and crisy
7. Tuck in!! and enjoy!
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/ Upload your version on studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.