Published Friday, 29 October, 2010 by Katie
1) Put as much pasta as you'd like into a saucepan, add boiling water and a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
2) Peel and crush the garlic, and peel and chop the onion into sized chunks of your preference.
3) Add a drizzle of oil (or butter) to another saucepan, allow to heat and add garlic and onion. Remember to stir regularly.
4) Roughly chop the brocolli into slightly smaller chunks and add to saucepan 2 after about 2 minutes.
5) Fry for about another 3 minutes (or until you think it's done) and add the tomatoes into saucapan 2. Leave a little of the juice in the tin.
6) Stir pasta and taste to see how it's doing.
7) Add a few pinches of mixd herbs and season with salt and pepper.
8) Allow to simmer for a few more minutes
9) By this time the pasta should be done. Check, and if so drain and put back in saucepan.
10) Add the tomato sauce to the pasta, stir, and gently heat for a few more minutes.
11) If you think the pasta is a bit dry, add some of the left over tomato juice.
Suprisingly filling and tasty!
Recipe from Canned Food UK
Healthy potato salad that tastes great and is cheap!
A tasty drink, packed with vitamins! great for weight loss!
A great treat if you are craving cake, but are on a diet!