Published Saturday, 18 January, 2014 by Ben
1. Add some oil to a frying pan and cook the mince until browned. Add some herbs while it's cooking for extra flavour.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and turn the heat down to a light simmer.
3. Meanwhile cook the pasta to packet instructions.
4. Drain the pasta then add a good dollop of cream cheese and a splash of milk to the empty saucepan and beat until smooth. Add some grated cheese then gently heat.
5. Finally add everything together and enjoy! =)
REAL LASAGNE - better then the crap u buy in a packet!!! made with real mince & tomatoes! fits in my weekly budget very nicely
healthy, tastey, winter and summer meal, all stuff you'll have in the fridge
Very nice and relaxing to make!
Lasagne, pasta, beef
great use of leftovers or anything about to go bad