Published Saturday, 21 November, 2009 by Jenny
1. Boil saucepan of water & add pasta.
2.Wash the leeks, slice into half rings and place in a different saucepan of boiling water. Boil until softened (usually 8mins). Place in ovenproof dish.
3. Melt butter in saucepan and add the flour, gradually adding milk. Keep stirring to avoid lumps. Simmer for 5mins.
4. At this stage preheat the grill to high.
5. Add the mustard and half of the cheese to the butter, flour & milk, simmer for 3 mins then season with black pepper and salt. Slice the ham into thin strips and add to saucepan, simmer for further 2 mins.
5. Drain the pasta and mix with leeks with in ovenproof dish. Quarter the hardboiled eggs and place on top.
6.Pour the contents of saucepan on top of leeks & pasta. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and remaining cheese on top. Grill for 10 minutes or until the top turns golden.
7. SERVE AND EAT!
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8