Published Saturday, 21 November, 2009 by Jenny
1. Boil saucepan of water & add pasta.
2.Wash the leeks, slice into half rings and place in a different saucepan of boiling water. Boil until softened (usually 8mins). Place in ovenproof dish.
3. Melt butter in saucepan and add the flour, gradually adding milk. Keep stirring to avoid lumps. Simmer for 5mins.
4. At this stage preheat the grill to high.
5. Add the mustard and half of the cheese to the butter, flour & milk, simmer for 3 mins then season with black pepper and salt. Slice the ham into thin strips and add to saucepan, simmer for further 2 mins.
5. Drain the pasta and mix with leeks with in ovenproof dish. Quarter the hardboiled eggs and place on top.
6.Pour the contents of saucepan on top of leeks & pasta. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and remaining cheese on top. Grill for 10 minutes or until the top turns golden.
7. SERVE AND EAT!
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn