Published Sunday, 13 October, 2013 by Molly
1. Pop water on to boil for the pasta.
2. Fry bacon in a bit of oil until beginning to crisp, then add onion and cook until softened. Add zucchini and fry until mixture begins to brown/caramelize slightly. Chuck your pasta on now and cook to packet instructions.
3. Add mushroms, anchovies and garlic and cook until mushrooms have softened.
4. Pour pasta sauce over bacon mixture and stir until heated. Taste and adjust to taste with chilli, salt and pepper.
5. Drain pasta, stir through sauce and serve with cheese and more cracked pepper, if desired! Delish with garlic bread too.
It's game day! Are you having a barbeque??? If not, you should!