Published Thursday, 21 November, 2019 by callmesisixoxo
1. Finely chop your onion and a whole packet of smoked streaky bacon into bite-sized chunks.
2. Fry bacon in a non stick pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes or so until nice and crispy.
3. Add the chopped onion and lightly fry.
4. Add two teaspoons of chilli flakes and mix.
5. Once the onions appear translucent, add in tinned plum tomatoes.
6. Break up the tomatoes with a spoon/spatula and grind a generous amount of black pepper into your pan - this will be the sauce that you add your pasta to.
7. Ensure you have cooked your pasta in a separate pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt and a dash of olive oil for 8-10 minutes.
8. Drain the pasta in a colander and add to the pan with your sauce mixture - mix until the pasta is evenly coated.
9. Lightly drizzle your pasta with olive oil and serve.