Published Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 by Kirsty
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Cook noodles to packet instructions
3. In a frying pan brown the minced beef with the onion, pepper and garlic. Drain off the excess fat
4. Stir in the noodles, pizza sauce, pepperoni and milk and mix well.
5. Pour this mixture into a casserole dish
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then cover with cheese and bake for a furthur 5/10 minutes
Just a couple of ingredients and a small bit of time stand between you and this white sauce pasta! 1...2....3.... COOK!
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!
The easiest and cheapest casserole (sausages and liver)
Juicy Pork Chops in a Tasty Casserole Sauce.
Super cheap, super tasty.
not strictly spanish but pretty delishus. serves loads.