Published Friday, 21 November, 2014 by April
1) melt butter in pan then add flour.
2)whisk, cooking it for a minute.
3)take pan off heat and whisk in the milk a little at a time to avoid lumps.
4) return to the heat and keep whisking until it thickens.
5) take from heat and whisk in 150g of the cheese until melted.
6) fry sausage chunks until brown. Add mushrooms and fry.
7) boil pasta.
8) mix pasta, cheese sauce, sausage, mushrooms and jalapeños and add to baking dish.
9) sprinkle remaining 50g cheese on top.
10) bake in oven until golden brown - 10 to 15 minutes.
11) find clean plate from sink, wash, put food on it.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr