Published Friday, 21 November, 2014 by April
1) melt butter in pan then add flour.
2)whisk, cooking it for a minute.
3)take pan off heat and whisk in the milk a little at a time to avoid lumps.
4) return to the heat and keep whisking until it thickens.
5) take from heat and whisk in 150g of the cheese until melted.
6) fry sausage chunks until brown. Add mushrooms and fry.
7) boil pasta.
8) mix pasta, cheese sauce, sausage, mushrooms and jalapeños and add to baking dish.
9) sprinkle remaining 50g cheese on top.
10) bake in oven until golden brown - 10 to 15 minutes.
11) find clean plate from sink, wash, put food on it.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk