Published by fiona laird
- Boil a pan of water and put in all the frozen sea food, cook as on packaging
- Then cook your pasta (wholewheat tends to take a bot longer)
- Whilst this is cooking add any frozen veg to the pan with the sea food, if fresh veg get another pan, add oil, garlic, onion and gently fry until soft.
- Once seafood is cooked and your veg is ready and pasta has softened, put all into the one pan and add your chopped tomatoes. And now its ready to serve once the tomatoes have warmed up a bit, add in some hot sauce if it takes your fancy.
- Sprinkle on some cheese on the top and whack in the oven if u want to. Bit of black pepper on the top and your sorted!!
QUICK TIP - If your in a rush, or just lazy like me, put your seafood, veg and pasta in the same big pot to cook, then all you need to do is add your onion and garlic (once fried) then mix in the tomatos!!