Published Friday, 21 June, 2013 by Sumedha Ytrobarkahc
1. Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt.
2. Heat a pan . Put 3 table spoon of butter.
3. Add chopped onion and 4 chopped cloves of garlic.
4. Stir till it changes its colour to golden brown.
5. Add an/the egg(s).
6. Add tomato ketchup and chilli garlic sauce in the 2:4 ratio.
7. Add the pasta and the lemon juice and mix it well.
8.Before serving add grated parmezan cheese (as much as you like !)
9. Enjoy ! :d
Very simple, but surprisingly tasty! great as a snack or a light lunch
A quick, healthy spicy stir fry, perfect with rice and you can use whichever type of meat you like!
The best caesar salad in the world!
Love it ;)