Published Saturday, 25 April, 2015 by Ryyaaan
The crazy stuff you do before all the other crazy stuff!!!!!
1) boil water and add the pasta, checking on it every now and then and giving it a stir (add salt if you are afraid its going to stick)
now the real crazy sh!T!!!
1) get dem sausages y'all mean. Get all the meat out of them and put them in a bowl and leave to the side.
2) at this point it gets real emotional, you might want to put on some candles, love music, rose petals on the floor, you know the stuff you don't do for your gf. Now get out the onion and dice it up how ever you prefer. Try not be a p***y to much and show your inner man and conquer it.
3) brown the onion.
after it has been browned. Add the meat from the sausages from earlier, as you are browning the meat make sure you break it down so it almost has a mince like consistency.
4) now get that sweet sweet redwine... Err i mean redwine pasta sauce and soak all your meat in that baby and simmer, on low.
5) cut up those bell peppers into long slices and chuck'em into the rest of it and let it simmer for a good 10 minutes or until the bell peppers are soft.
6) once pasta is boiled and actually edible, strain the water out of it. Throw it into the pasta sauce you have with your meat and slowly stir it all together.
bamn, you are done! Now eat that sexy thang.
(this recipe was designed for people to add and implement into their own ways without having to reply purely on a recipe. Do what you want, experiment)
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd