Published Saturday, 18 April, 2015 by Allyson Lim
Note: this is a recipe for two.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, and cook packaged pasta until al dente or according to packaged instructions.
2. Whisk the egg and parmesan cheese together and set aside.
3. Heat a skillet over medium to high heat. Add the bacon and saute until the bacon is crispy. Throw in the garlic and saute until fragrant.
4. Mix the drained spaghetti with the bacon and garlic and toss to coat it with the mixture.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir/toss the egg/cheese mixture into the pasta, working quickly to prevent the eggs from scrambling.
6. Stir in milk a little at a time until a preferred consistency is reached. (you do not need to use up all the milk)
7. Serve with black pepper sprinkled over the top, and garnish with parsley and extra parmesan cheese if you wish.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr