Published Thursday, 08 June, 2017 by Amy Ritchie
1. Cook chicken the day before if possible to make recipe faster.
2. Chop onion and pepper and chilli finely.
3. Fry these in oil until soft.
4. Add noodles to a pan (with oil so they don't stick). Stir them often.
5. Add fried vegetables to noodles.
6. Sprinkle noodles with paprika whilst stirring.
7. Add previously cooked and chopped chicken.
8. Cook until very hot.
Just a couple of ingredients and a small bit of time stand between you and this white sauce pasta! 1...2....3.... COOK!