Published Thursday, 10 February, 2011 by Ruth
1) Set oven to 220 C (425 F).
2) Prepare onion and garlic and cook over low heat until soft.
3) Add tomatoes and puree. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Season and add sugar.
4) Meanwhile, cook pasta.
5) Stir cooked pasta into sauce and spoon mixture into dish. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and grated cheese over pasta.
6) Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown and crisp.
Nice Stuff :L
Guilt free comfort food
chicken and pasta in a creamy tomatoe sauce
Yummy - adapted from a heinz tomato soup tin