Published Wednesday, 08 June, 2011 by roisin
1. Boil pasta for 3-5 minutes as normal
2. Drain and rinse and place back in pot
3. Add a tin of tuna (chunks or flakes)
4. Add sliced or diced red pepper (this is optional - it taste just as good without!)
5. Stir in a generous amount of mayo to the pot and stir until everything is well mixed together
6. Mix in a good bit of ground black pepper and serve!
This dish is delicious either hot or cold!
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0