Published Sunday, 09 December, 2012 by Anonymous
Heat the oven up on a low heat put one plate in.
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil into frying pan
2. Fry the sausages till done then place them on plate in the oven
3. Fry bacon and place on plate in the oven
4. Fry egg and add to plate in the oven
5. Chop 3 mushrooms and fry and add to plate in oven
6. Fry black pudding both sides add to plate in oven
7. Open tin of beans add to heatproof bowl
8. Add one tablespoon of margarine to beans
9. Place in the microwave for 1 minute
10. Open tin of chopped tomatoes add to heatproof bowl
11. Microwave for 1 minute
12. Lightly toast bread
13. Fry bread
get a serving dish
add the cooked items to the dish
make sure you add the beans ontop of the fried bread.
Potatoes are super cheap. Might as well make them into an insanely tasty dish like this!