Published Tuesday, 07 April, 2015 by Abi Yates
1. Trim the rind from the bacon pieces and cut bacon up coarsely with scissors
2. Fry gently in pan then remove bacon with draining spoon on to plate
3. Peel and chopp the onion and fry in the remaining bacon fat
4. Add the dry rice and stire over gentle heat for aboit 5 mins
5. Add the washed and chopped mushrooms, peeled and chopped tomatoes and fried bacon, season well.
6. Pour boiling water over stock cube and stir until dissolved then add to the rice mixture.
7. Stir well then cover with lid and cook over gentle heat about 30 mins until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is just tender
delicious rice dish
Cheap-as-chips, reeeally easy and tasty!
Delicious Riso Gallo Expresso is ready in 2 mins!
A very rustic and tasty meal.
Cheap and easy to do, very very tasty!
Chinese Style Chicken https://t.co/0EhEgvQyyG
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa