Published Sunday, 18 July, 2010 by hattie
1. Grill pork for approx 8mins on each side, or cook in oven for about 20 mins on 180C
2. Meanwhile fry onion until soft and clear, the add mushrooms to the pan, and fry until mushrooms are cooked.
3. Crumble over stock cube and add a generous tbsp of creme fraiche (about 2 dessert spoons)
4. Heat through and add mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour sauce over pork. Done! :)
pork, creamy sauce and mash
SOUNDS HORRID BUT TRUST ME ITS REALLY TASTY!
Great for dinner parties.
An easy and impressive pasta dish