Published Monday, 21 October, 2013 by Louise
1. Cut the pork filé into 2cm thick pieces. Salt and pepper the pork filé pieces and fry in pan. Put the filé pieces in a high top oven pan.
2. Cut up 8 mushrooms and 1/2 an onion. Fry in frying pan together with one chicken buljong(broth)
3. Once fried blend together to make a smooth sauce.
4. Mix the mushroom/onion/buljong mix together with the cooking creme.
5. Pour the sauce over the pork filé's and sprinkle grated cheese over.
6. Place in oven (175 degrees celsius) for 30 minutes.
7. Cook rice to go with the pork
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk