Published Friday, 18 November, 2011 by Joanne Sallis
1) Cut the pork into thin strips. Mix the marinade ingredients together and add the pork
2) Leave the pork to marinade whilst you cut up the vegetables
3) Tip the pork and marinade into a pan and stir fry until the pork is lightly browned
4) Add the vegetables to the pan and stir fry for 7 minutes
5) Add the noodles and stir fry for a further 3 minutes
Yum yum :) easy, quick and healthy
Simple stir fry with pork, vegetables with lemon and honey
Easy but tasty pork stir fry for under 5 pounds
A delicious meal, with a tangy twist
Chicken, Peppers, Onion & Cous cous. 15mins dish!
Authentic method of chinese stir fry noodles.