Published Friday, 14 June, 2013 by Gemma
1. Cook the sausages as suggested on the packet
2. As the sausages are near to being cooked, in a large pot, cook the onion in a little veg oil
3. Once translucent, add the tin of tomatoes and some seasoning (and 1/4 cup of red wine)
4. Add all the tins of beans and allow to cook for a while
5. When the sausages are cooked, chop up into bitesize pieces and add to pot
6. The longer you leave it on the hob the better it will taste :)
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/ Upload your version on studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.
Very cheap and very tasty
Cheap filling and not much washing up...
mmmm quick easy and warming
Super delicious to share with your flatmates
Frankfurter & Beans - Quick & Tasty