Published Saturday, 28 January, 2012 by Lisa Hayes
1. Cook the sausages (preferably in the oven)
2. Once the sausages are cooked, chop the onion finely and soften in a pan.
3. Add the tomatoes to the now softened onion, followed by the sweetcorn, carrots and peas (all drained)
4. Stir in the tomato puree, salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 5 minutes
5. Chop the sausages into chunks and add to the vegetables
6. Spoon on to rice, pasta or with mashed potato then store the rest in the fridge or freezer for a future meal! =)
For a vegetarian version, just remove the sausages!
Hope you like it!
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn