Published Saturday, 28 January, 2012 by Lisa Hayes
1. Cook the sausages (preferably in the oven)
2. Once the sausages are cooked, chop the onion finely and soften in a pan.
3. Add the tomatoes to the now softened onion, followed by the sweetcorn, carrots and peas (all drained)
4. Stir in the tomato puree, salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 5 minutes
5. Chop the sausages into chunks and add to the vegetables
6. Spoon on to rice, pasta or with mashed potato then store the rest in the fridge or freezer for a future meal! =)
For a vegetarian version, just remove the sausages!
Hope you like it!
Great for parties
It's gonna be good. this is for the people who like to go wild with their flavours!
good for parties, snacks, lunches, whatever you like!
seafood combo in prawn mrie rose sauce.
MICROWAVE RICE SIMMER IN PAN 2TBS WATER 3 MINS ADD 1 VEG STOCK CUBE AND SWEETCOR OR PEAS WHATEVER U HAVE PLUS VEG OR MEAT OR FISHFINGER CHEAP AND LOVELY..END OF MONTH BUDGET FOOD YOU'LL LOVE IT
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV
Bread pizza https://t.co/wUUlLqB1Lm
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw