Published Saturday, 28 January, 2012 by Lisa Hayes
1. Cook the sausages (preferably in the oven)
2. Once the sausages are cooked, chop the onion finely and soften in a pan.
3. Add the tomatoes to the now softened onion, followed by the sweetcorn, carrots and peas (all drained)
4. Stir in the tomato puree, salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 5 minutes
5. Chop the sausages into chunks and add to the vegetables
6. Spoon on to rice, pasta or with mashed potato then store the rest in the fridge or freezer for a future meal! =)
For a vegetarian version, just remove the sausages!
Hope you like it!
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8