Published Saturday, 28 January, 2012 by Lisa Hayes
1. Cook the sausages (preferably in the oven)
2. Once the sausages are cooked, chop the onion finely and soften in a pan.
3. Add the tomatoes to the now softened onion, followed by the sweetcorn, carrots and peas (all drained)
4. Stir in the tomato puree, salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 5 minutes
5. Chop the sausages into chunks and add to the vegetables
6. Spoon on to rice, pasta or with mashed potato then store the rest in the fridge or freezer for a future meal! =)
For a vegetarian version, just remove the sausages!
Hope you like it!
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf