Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Remove the casing from the 4 sausages. Split the sausage meat from each into thirds and roll into balls.
2. Grate 2 carrots. Finely chop 2 red onions.
3. Brown the pork meatballs in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
4. Add the red onion to the meatballs and allow to soften.
5. Make up the vegetable stock as directed on packet. Add this along with chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and the grated carrot to the meatballs and red onion.
6. Add as 1 teaspoon and paprika and chilli powder, and stir. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 20 mins.
7. Serve with rice of a baked potato.
Can be frozen.
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd