Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Remove the casing from the 4 sausages. Split the sausage meat from each into thirds and roll into balls.
2. Grate 2 carrots. Finely chop 2 red onions.
3. Brown the pork meatballs in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
4. Add the red onion to the meatballs and allow to soften.
5. Make up the vegetable stock as directed on packet. Add this along with chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and the grated carrot to the meatballs and red onion.
6. Add as 1 teaspoon and paprika and chilli powder, and stir. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 20 mins.
7. Serve with rice of a baked potato.
Can be frozen.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL