Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Remove the casing from the 4 sausages. Split the sausage meat from each into thirds and roll into balls.
2. Grate 2 carrots. Finely chop 2 red onions.
3. Brown the pork meatballs in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
4. Add the red onion to the meatballs and allow to soften.
5. Make up the vegetable stock as directed on packet. Add this along with chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and the grated carrot to the meatballs and red onion.
6. Add as 1 teaspoon and paprika and chilli powder, and stir. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 20 mins.
7. Serve with rice of a baked potato.
Can be frozen.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk