Published Saturday, 08 August, 2015 by Em Whatmore
1. Remove the casing from the 4 sausages. Split the sausage meat from each into thirds and roll into balls.
2. Grate 2 carrots. Finely chop 2 red onions.
3. Brown the pork meatballs in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
4. Add the red onion to the meatballs and allow to soften.
5. Make up the vegetable stock as directed on packet. Add this along with chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and the grated carrot to the meatballs and red onion.
6. Add as 1 teaspoon and paprika and chilli powder, and stir. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 20 mins.
7. Serve with rice of a baked potato.
Can be frozen.
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR
Cheesy peppers https://t.co/EiBNZzgTuT
Make your own chicken wraps! https://t.co/ZcpkOMxANy
Cheap Chicken Stew! https://t.co/bLoI4I6uhr
Quick, easy sponge cake https://t.co/qSCQoUyp4R