Published Sunday, 31 January, 2016 by Amanda
1. Peel and chop 1 or 2 sweet potatos into chunks and set to boil in a pan of water until soft.
2. Fry sausages in pan until browning then add chopped mushrooms and onion until sautee-ing.
3. Mix 1/2 cup of tikka curry sauce with tin of tomatos/passata, crumble in the chicken stock cube, add chopped garlic then add water. Mix until all combined.
4. Once mushrooms and onions are sautee-ing, add the mix to the pan and combine all together, turn heat low to simmer whilst stirring.
5. When sweet potatoes come to boil pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
6. Drain sweet potatoes and add to frying pan, mix in.
7. Let simmer for 10 minutes then transfer to oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes
(I add some crumbled tortilla chips on top when entering the oven to add to that crispy taste at the end - if you have any crisps to spare, try it!
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8