Published Tuesday, 17 June, 2014 by Rachel
1. Put the bread in the toaster until golden.
2. Place the beans in a microwavable bowl, cover with cling film and pierce, and place in the microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Use a can opener to open the tinned tuna and drain the water.
4. Once the the toast is done, place on a plate and butter both sides.
5. Remove the beans from the microwave and stir.
6. Mix in the sweet chilli sauce and tuna.
7. Pour the mixture evenly on the toast.
8. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and black pepper.