Published Sunday, 23 January, 2011 by Emma
1. Grate the chhese on a chopping board.
2. Place the margarine or butter, flour and milk into a small saucepan.
3. Bring the sauce to a boil, whisking it all the timeuntil it has thickened.
4. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the grated cheese.
brill 4 hangovers or a fillin brekkie/lunch
nuts + cheese go well together + trust me, it tastes like heaven =]
A pasta cheese combo!
This is a recipe for a nice dinner in the evening.
proper cheese sauce for any dish