Published Monday, 28 March, 2016 by Verii B.
1. Mix sugar, butter,vanilla and eggs together with a hand mixer till the dough is creamy.
2. Now add flour, cacao, bicarbonate and baking soda and mix again.
3. Take two tablespoons or hands and make small balls.
4. Cut the chocolate in really small pieces and put it on top of the balls.
5. Put them on a baking tray. ( leave 5cm space between the cookie balls)
6. Now put it in the 180°C pre- heated oven and bake for 15 min.
Do not over bake them. They have to be really soft when they come out. Let them cool down for five minutes. Now you can enjoy your cookies.
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.
Most moist and scrumptious cookies, they melt in your mouth
Easy and Quick :)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious choco cookies for any occasion
Simple recipe that will go down a treat!