Published Tuesday, 02 December, 2014 by Leah Zhao
1) wash and dry potatoes
2) stab potatoes with a fork (allows steam to escape when they're cooking)
3) rub outside of potatoes with salt and pepper
4) microwave on high for 5 minutes
5) turn potatoes around
6) check softness of potatoes using a knife. Depending on how well-done they are, microwave for another 1-4 minutes.
7) slice potatoes in half and add butter, salt, and pepper to taste
8) serve and enjoy!
Delicious and filling french toast for hungry students who don't have time to cook.
Super yummy and easy
Make a delicious egg sandwich in just 10 minutes
baked potatoes with boursin, cheddar and leek
An easy recipe that can be made in just one pot!