Published Saturday, 20 March, 2010 by kerrylouise
- Put butter in a 2 cup size jug
- Cook on high for 10-20 seconds till butters melted
- Add milk, parsley and eggs
- Mix with a fork
- Cook on high for 1 minute then stir gently with a fork
- Cook for 1 minute more, watch for when the egg swells and then take out.
- Stir gently then leave to stand for 1 minute
Fed up of boring scrambled eggs? try this recipe for fancy scrambled eggs
Eat as much as you can
Quick, healthy alternative for breakfast
Scrambled eggs with oomph!